Since 1956, the North County Bar Association has been dedicated to providing its members with programs and services promoting the development of the legal profession.
The objectives of NCBA are:
- to improve the education of its members;
- to raise the standards of professional conduct;
- to strive to achieve the highest the highest level of professional competence;
- to deliver the best possible legal service to the public;
- to promote a better understanding of the legal profession by the public;
- to encourage cordial and friendly relations among its members;
- to maintain the honor and dignity of the Bench and Bar;
- to work for the establishment and improvement of County and State Judicial and Administrative facilities in Northern San Diego County; and,
- to obtain greater recognition for its members in County and State Judicial activities.
History: Past Presidents [PDF]